The health and beauty industry is a booming business worldwide. They are known as recession-proof businesses, and this rapid expansion of the industry is creating the need for professional beauticians. Here are a few beauty courses you can consider
Cosmetology: This course covers a number of courses that are available right away. Most schools offer hair cleaning, cutting, coloring, basic skin care and basic makeup. Hair cleansing often includes various styles and techniques that can be used to clean hair and get it ready for styling and other processes. The interactions of different products with different types of hair are also taught in these beauty courses. Cutting and styling hair is a course that is taught under cosmetology. Students can learn the basics and other methods to satisfy their clients.
Makeup Artistry: The elements of makeup application are usually taught in most of the cosmetology programs, although some schools also offer a separate program in makeup artistry. This could be because the course includes a lot of aspects like:
- Appropriate application of makeup
- Complementing colors
- Creation of makeup themes for fashion purposes
- Media outlets and nail art for the hands and feet
Esthetics: These beauty courses include skin care and beauty regimes that are delivered through dermatologist clinics, spas and reconstructive or cosmetic surgeons’ clinic. The extensive and basic courses involve body treatments rendered in the spas. It may even include waxing, manicures, facials, pedicures and using different implements to attain the desires of the client to please them.
You need to look for a reputed beauty school in order to kick start your career in the world of fashion and beauty. Choose the best school to get an authentic certification. The schools allow you to experience the ins and outs of the industry and learn about the various beauty courses.
Popular Choices to Consider
- Advanced Diploma in Beauty Therapy: If you are looking to earn top designations and a good salary package, this is the program to choose. The advanced diploma in beauty therapy offers in-depth know how regarding the different beauty divisions including hydrotherapy, spa, reflexology, aromatherapy and others.
- Diploma in Medical Esthetics: If you want to make your career in the beauty industry, this short duration course is compulsory. The program teaches you all about the different facial treatments. You can get the best pay package by choosing a CIBTAC or International Diploma in Medical Esthetics.
- Diploma in Cosmetology: If you want to become the most famous and prominent beauty cosmetologist, this is the course to choose. You will get a prestigious degree certificate once you complete this course successfully.
- Diploma in Hair Dressing: These beauty courses usually span 6 months and introduce you to the basics of hair dressing. Students can find out all about the different treatments of hair problems like split ends, dandruff, hair fall etc. An international degree can add a feather to your career by opening up employment avenues in some of the best companies.
Choose the best beauty training school which offers internationally certified courses. Check out their website and acquire the admission and course specific information. A few institutions allow online admissions which make the entire process of enrollment a convenient one. Before choosing these beauty courses, do thorough research about their credibility in the market and prospects in the future.
A lot of beauty schools have tie-ups with the big beauty companies. You should aim for those institutes since they give you the chance to appear for campus placement interviews. If you have a professional certification from a renowned beauty school, you can explore several options.
This blog is intended for reader who are seeking information related to beauty courses. If want to know more then keep in touch to get more details.