The term ‘Apparent Lifestyle’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Modifications, Improvements or removal of Information, Products or Services is subject to change without notice. It is upon you to check the timeliness of this website, its pages and other content. Dates are provided in accordance with any alterations.
- Neither we nor any third parties offer any warranty or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to make sure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This community website ( apparentlifestyle.com and all other sub-sites under it) has material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, content , the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Apparent Lifestyle has several community guidelines. Everything published on Apparent Lifestyle is content : posts, comments, messages, audio, video, text, images or even poll responses. We encourage and embrace diversity of opinion and values but keep up guidelines of content creation.
- Being a community where members can have a site of their own, all content and rights in the event of an account discontinuation will be remain with us. It might be used with your participation or not, but without attachment to your details, which you would have in the event cancelled. All content will be transferred to another blog owned and managed by Apparent Lifestyle exclusively.
Guidelines of publishing content include :
- Do not write or submit content that is abusive, harassing, stalking or threatening to other persons,
- Do not submit content that is libellous, defamatory, knowingly false and misleading or that misrepresents groups or individuals,
- Do not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third-party. If you quote or excerpt someone’s content, it is your responsibility to provide proper attribution to the original author.
- Do not submit any content that violates any obligation of confidentiality.
- Do not submit content that violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any person.
- Do not submit content that has been commissioned and paid for by a third-party and or that has paid advertising, links and or spam.
Spam to us is anything that is unrelated directly to the content attached with the message or content posted with it. It includes simple links to unrelated content that are often advertising or e-commerce, or more insidious forms.
Administrators of Apparent Lifestyle define and decide what is “unacceptable content” on a case-by-case basis, our definitions are not limited to the list above. We reserve the right to change these standards at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to remove any links to any content at any time without any notice.
- Whether in comment or in posting, we embrace the spirit of civil disagreement and we retain the rights to decline publishing of unacceptable content. Apparent Lifestyle is dedicated to create an opportunity, a platform for the public to seek greater exposure, education and community.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Kenya and international law.
We encourage and welcome your assistance in upholding these guidelines. If you are concerned about any content you see on this weblog, we urge you to mark is as spam by clicking on the appropriate links. We also invite you to contact us whenever you see content that violates these guidelines. Thank you for collaborating with us to create a great and healthy environment for the Apparent Lifestyle community.