There are several reasons as to why glass splashbacks have become one of the most popular choices for kitchens, for new properties as well as for properties that are undergoing redecoration and renovation. Glass worktops and splashbacks outperform other materials or provide significant advantages that cannot be matched by other materials.
Why Choose Glass Splashbacks?
- Cleaning: The first reason is cleaning. Cleaning the kitchen is the least favorite work for most of us. We don’t like scrubbing the work surfaces. Splashbacks can get splashed or stained. If the food is hot and then it cools, the stains can be tough to remove. These marks can be a problem for a few surfaces, although there are a few windows that cannot be cleaned due to the stains. Glass provides the best cleaning surface; you are only required to spray and wipe to remove the stains.
- No Mold: Glass is the least likely place for mold. A few work surfaces such as granite or wood veneer provide cracks, seams and crevices which are ideal for breeding mold, bacteria, germs and mildew. This indicates that your kitchen glass splashback or working surface can house millions of potential health hazards. Mildew and bacteria hate glass splashbacks as they have nowhere to hide.
- Colors: A wide spectrum of colors is available with the splashbacks made of glass. While some could be stained, often the glass is transparent with a colored back. Available in hundreds of shades, a glass splashback offers more options than most work surfaces, even beating tiles.
- Versatile: The work surface splashback is often made to order, and it includes any particular requirements. You might want the splashback to fit around an electrical socket or include a gapping for pipes or even a curve around the corner. You can achieve all this with glass which offers versatility. You are only restricted by your imagination.
- Quick Transformation: Another specialty of the glass splashbacks is that they can quickly and easily transform the look of your kitchen. If you are looking for a fast change to show, or if you want to create a real impact without refitting the entire kitchen, a glass splashback is the obvious answer. Due to their colors, designs and seamless integration into your existing kitchen, and their capacity to affect the room, splashbacks can make a difference to the look and style of your kitchen.
- Heat Resistance: Glass splashbacks provide incredible heat resistance. Although glass is made in a furnace, it can withstand excessively high temperatures. In fact, food preparation boards and casserole dishes are made from glass. Glass worktops and splashbacks can handle temperatures of up to 220°C which is actually Gas Mark 7.
- Reflection and Reflection: Splashbacks made of glass reflect and refract the light in your kitchen. If you select orange, red or amber splashbacks, you can recreate a feeling of warmth inside the whole kitchen. If you choose colors such as yellow or green, the splashbacks can make the room look fresh and clean. Most of the glass splashbacks and work surfaces simply absorb the light and give back a little. The splashbacks for kitchens allow you to make the space feel light and airy, bigger and a lot more attractive.
Once you look at the glass worktops and splashbacks for your kitchen space, you will find a lot of good reasons for placing an order, but you should choose them due to their outstanding style and unparalleled hygiene. There are a variety of splashbacks available online. Make sure to go through each design to make your choice. Let’s go here if you want to get some more information.